Interested in joining the MIP community?
BECOMING A MEMBER
- Download and Complete this Membership Application form and make an annual MIP dues payment (see below)
- Mail these items to:
70 Florence Street
Boston, MA 02131
Annual dues cover the Membership Year from September 1st to August 31st and are structured as follows:
- This year we invite BIP members to join MIP for half the regular dues = $250
- Dues for Regular Members = $495
- Dues for Postgraduate Fellowship Program alumni who are just 2 years post graduation, 1st and 2nd year, Cambridge and Pioneer Valley = $247
- Dues for Non-New England Supervisors = $200
- Dues for Candidate in Class = $395
If payment of your dues presents a hardship, please contact MIP’s Administrator, Liz Martin to discuss alternative financial arrangements.
Dues may be paid by check or paid electronically via credit or debit card below, note: you DO NOT need a PayPal account to use this link.
*Please note that if you have opted to make your dues payment on-line, you are still required to mail in the above Membership Application and Ethics Attestation forms for your membership application to be complete.
We welcome you to MIP!
MAKE A DONATION TO MIP
The Massachusetts Institute for Psychoanalysis (MIP) is a non-profit social service organization (a registered 501c3) that is funded only by annual membership dues and donations. If you would like to make a tax deductible donation to MIP, you may do so through credit or debit card below (a Paypal account is not required).
To make a Donation to MIP, click the button below:
We are grateful for your support!